Get the chance to be a part of the second annual, highly anticipated food event in Santa Barbara. Santa Barbara Restaurant Week will go from Friday, February 22 - Sunday, March 3, 2019. All restaurants this year will get to offer lunch and dinner menus at a prix fixe price.
BENEFITS YOU'LL RECEIVE
When you participate in the first ever SB Restaurant Week, you'll receive the following benefits.
- Social media coverage of your restaurant on the SB Restaurant Week Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
- A placement of your restaurant's logo, restaurant name, address and contact information on the Participating Restaurants Directory on our website.
- A link to your prix-fixe menu.
- A link for customers to be able to make reservations at your restaurant during SB Restaurant Week.
- Save-the-Date cards at your restaurant to promote SB Restaurant Week.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SB RESTAURANT WEEK
To participate in SB Restaurant Week, the signup fee is $300 (early registration ends on November 1st) and $400 after. If you would like to be a featured restaurant and be placed on our homepage, you are welcome to pay an additional $100 for that spot.
Once you have registered, you will be required to create a 2-course prix fixe lunch menu and or a 3-course prix-fixe dinner menu that you will serve throughout Restaurant Week Friday, February 22-Sunday, March 3, 2019. Your lunch menu must be priced at $25 and your dinner menu must be priced at $40 (this does not include alcohol, tax or tip). You must complete your prix-fixe menu and send it to Emily Solomon, our Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2018. Menus must be in a PDF format.
Businesses with more than one restaurant (restaurant groups) will receive a $100 discount per registration fee. For information on the promo code, please contact email@example.com.